IF ELECTED, DAVID BALLARD WILL:
- Provide effective and attentive representation for every citizen in the new District 74
- Hold regular town hall and coffee meetings throughout the district to listen to and respond to each and every citizen
- Guarantee your right to vote by fighting for free, fair, and secure elections
- Promote free markets and low taxes to grow the economy
- Defend your civil liberties, including your rights under the First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendments of the U.S. Constitution
- Support Constitutional Carry and other legislation to protect the rights of Georgia gun owners
- Safeguard the Parent’s Bill of Rights and other legislation to promote transparency in your public schools
- Advocate for the most vulnerable members of our community, including the unborn, individuals with special needs, and at-risk youth.
- Protect your family by providing law enforcement and courts the tools needed to combat criminal street gangs and drug addiction
- Secure economic opportunity by supporting our local community colleges and technical schools
Above all else, he will never forget this seat belongs to you and that YOU matter.